Monday, February 23, 2015

The Weekly

December 15, 2014

1. Bishops house
2. My boy Tedeu
3. Valdire (He served in brazil with one of my best friends from the MTC Elder Johnson)

1-

Displaying 100_1114.JPG

2-


Displaying 100_1117.JPG


3-  

Displaying 100_1123.JPG

Dear Fam.
So Im gettin transfered to Praia to serve with Elder Zendimela.  Super stoked, I love praia.  Everything is good.  
Had a super sweet time serving with Ellder Crooks, he is one of my best friends in the whole world.  It was a lot of fun serving in Cova Fig.  Ill tell you guys more about that when we skype next week.  It was pretty sad.  I cried a little yesterday when i found out I had to leave Fogo.  It has the best people in the world, and they are just incredible.  I have been here the last 7 months of my life, and I freaking love it.  Im extremely excited to go back to praia.  I honestly dont have much desire to go anywhere else besides Fogo and Santiago.  Everyone says theyre the best two, and I love praia.  Im not sure if you  guys remember, but last Christmas elder Darling and Smith were my Zls in Lem Ferriera, and we spent the night over there for christmas and had a lot of fun.  Its fun to me that I will spend both christmasºs on the mish in the same house.  It will be a nice change.  Cova is very isolated, and I just saw my comp, and the members.  Praia is the biggest zone in the mission, and has a ton of missionaries that I will see everyday.  Well play soccer on P days, and go Suckapeda hunting and what not.  My best friend Elder Bazzarone is the AP, and lives close to me, so Ill get to see him a lot, and work close with him.  It will be weird being on the same island as pres.  On Fogo there is kind of a relax feeel, because even if Pres wanted to come out here, he would have to get a boat.  All the planes are shut down to praia because of the smoke from the volcano.  So I will be taking a four hour boat trip tomorrow, and I am excited about that.  I will also, hopefully, have the chance to go over to Maio and do divisions there because they are in our zone.  
Overall Im sad to leave Fogo, its my home, and theyre my people.  Im very excited to get back to praia, and see everyone and everything.  I will also get a chance to go up and see Noberto and Enice, and all my recent converts in Achada Traz, and that will be exciting.  I love you guys so much, thanks for all you do, have a great week! 
Love Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment