Monday, February 23, 2015

Crooks

November 10, 2015

Displaying IMG_0222[1].JPG

Crooks

So obviously the highlight of my week, was getting the transfer call that I got to serve with Crooks haha.  I loved Elder Ayala so much, and we had a good two transfers together.  Elder Crooks was in my MTC district, and out of the five that came here, we were the only ones that stayed on the mission.  We had always joked that we would get to serve together, and it was soo sweet when Pres said we would.  Obviously the work comes first, but he is a sweet teacher,  I'm so stoked

Marcino

He was the most hyper baptism ever.  Hes 11, and we reactivated his mom, and his older bothers.  Super sweet kid tho.  

Spiritual Stuff

Read the first 300 pages of Jesus the Christ this week.  Crazy haha.  Its the best book ever written ha.  Ill write more next week.  I have also started doing video logs every night, and I'm still writing in my journal, so the mish is well documented haha.  Love you guys, have a great week.

Displaying IMG_0215[1].JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment