Wednesday, August 6, 2014

One Down, One to Go

August 4, 2014

"The Soccer Gang"


Hit my year mark this week, such a crazy feeling.  The days feel like weeks, the weeks feel like days. 
Feels like just yesterday I was spending my last day in Cedar City, eating a chicken fried steak , going golfing with Hux and Coach Jake, saying goodbye to Brady, Chad, McCoy, Dallin.  Crazy to think I haven't seen the family for a whole year.  

Iºm so blessed to be able to serve in the best mission in the world, and have the opportunities I've had the last year.  Iºve lived the mission of all missions this first year, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Most rewarding year of my life, and crazy to think its half over.  I love all you guys, and thank you for everything youºve done for me.  I love Fogo, I love Cabo Verde, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world.  I love you guys, and thank you for everything!  I will try to summarize my last year into some points, and send it later today.  Love you guys 
The church is true. It changes lives, I see it everyday. Let it change yours.

Much Love, Elder Jarvis 
Cabo Verde, August 2013-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment