Sunday, May 25, 2014

Day after Mothers Day

May 12, 2014

Photo

Photo

Well not really too much to talk about cause I did talk to the fam yesterday... Assomada is still Assomada.  We went down to Praia today, and then we came back up to Assomada, and now we are going back down to Praia tomorrow, so a lot of time in a Hiace.  I love it tho! We have Zone Conference tomorrow, Im excited for that.   We had a baptism named Kevin last week.  He is super dope, he can dance like crazy, super shy, but just a baller! 
I failed to mention this in my last couple emails, but elder Folgerberg is living in the house now, its a four elder house. I love having him around, Ive learned a bunch from him! I love what Im doing, and I abosolutly love Assomada! 
Lots of my best friends on the mission are going home soon, so that kinda stinks. Elders Smith, Acord, Bruce, Christensen, and Darling, but its all good! I love all you guys, have a good week! 

I went down to praia this morning, came back to assomada this afternoon, and will go back to praia, and come back to assomada tomorrow.  I wont lie, I'm just exhausted, but I love it!

Elder Martinez had interviews with president cause of the fight with the bishop.  Were staying together though.

Love Elder Jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment