Monday, October 27, 2014

Not much.....

October 27, 2014 

Elder Ayala had a staff infection, sketchy stuff, haha.  

The families are good.  We dropped two of them because they both had the husband working with visa papers for the states.  Whenever we are working with a marriage and I hear that either one of them are waiting for a visa, I drop them on the spot.  Its too much of a headache, because they wont get married until the visa goes through, and that takes up to 15 years.  Kinda a bummer.  The other is going well, just have to get them to church.  
  
I had a sketchy experience the other day when I saw a husband hitting his wife in front of the house.  I was bigger, and stronger than the husband, (Yes I have been lifting quite a bit haha) but I couldn't do anything about it.  We aren't allowed to get involved with that at all.  And this is coming straight from Pres Oliviera, so I just had to walk by, super sad...  

No comments:

Post a Comment