Sunday, September 21, 2014

Firewood, new shoes, and "taking Cova by the horns".

Sept. 8, 2014

The Conference 

This week we had zone conference with Elder Moura from the 70. He was incredible.  I learned so much from him, and it was a blessing to be able to talk with him.  And his Portuguese is absolutely beautiful.  

Power Outage

It kinda felt like the Super Bowl when Elder Moura came, and has reminiscence qualities to the Super Bowl in 2013 because the power went out.  Probably turned out to be a blessing for me because I didn't have to play the piano haha.   

Church

Everything got a little better, and it showed in our church attendance, and we did better.  It was definitely a solid week working from Cova, and we will keeping working.  Make Plays not Excuses as my friend Sister Shipp says haha.  

Sorry not a ton going on this week, keep writing, and I love hearing from all you guys!

Love Elder Jarvis, Cova Fogo


Displaying IMG_1504[1].JPG
Taking a little firewood home.
Displaying IMG_1501[1].JPG
"Taking Cova by the Horns"




Not sure my shoes love Fogo as much as I do. Im switching the souls of the shoes for tires this week.  Well see how that goes

Add caption



No comments:

Post a Comment